Want some Candy little boy ?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
UHHHHhhh I was Emailed this picture link and thought it should be posted !!!!! :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

candy.jpg

Everyone knows that is a picture of Moosie taken at his recent CAD convention in Frisco. You aren't fooling anyone Oscar......

What the hell is going on with you Moosie? This and that "what what in the butt" video is starting to make me wonder. It always seems to be coming from "another" source also. Inquiry minds want to know Moosie is it really rectally safe to go out in the mountains with you? . Not accusing or judging just saying.

HAHAH...... I'm rectally safe. I'm a giver not a receiver ;)

I would worry about the people that send me stuff like that. I swear I dont' getting it by searching for it to gross you guys out.... that would be jsut wrong ;)

I meant with candy. I would rather give candy then get it..... I am starting to wonder about where your mind and "direction" lie there MtMiller...... :D

Save your time wondering about this place Mulieman,,,Its safer than the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hell someone give me a hand here:cool:

Hunterman(Tony)

First off you need to look seriously hard at your buddy list for people who would even have a picture like that. :cool: :eek: :eek:
Is that BOBCAT from MM?????

ROFLMAO @ BOBCAT. Actually, that gives me an idea for a post over there. Hope you dont mind Moosie, I going to steal that pic!:D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back