Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Want a moose?

Ithaca 37

77 moose permits for sale on June 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results of the drawing for moose, mountain goat and bighorn sheep are in, and 77 moose permits were left over and will go on sale at 10 a.m. June 16.
Hunters can find out whether they were successful by visiting the Idaho Department of Fish and Game´s Web site: www2.state.id.us/ fishgame/hunt/ch/results/ msg.cfm. You will need to enter your hunting license number to see your results.

http://204.155.170.147/features/idahooutdoors/story.asp?ID=39702&S=

Elkturd didn't draw in his Unit.. But My buddy Warren did !! Looks like I'm eating Moose again this year
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info, Ithaca 37. I was over at the I.F.& G. office yesterday in Boise, talking with a couple of people I know, and they told me about the extra tags.

I already put in for Controlled Elk, Deer, and Antelope, so didn't apply for the Moose, etc.

I have a strong feeling I'll be at the downtown headquarters early 16th A.M., to try for a Moose tag, however.

(Moose tastes better than horse anyhow, to me. LOL)

L.W.

The best part is that there's time to check out the units with the surplus permits and decide the best ones to go for. If I were going to try for a moose permit I'd get there the nite before and bring a lawn chair and sleeping bag to make sure I was first in line.
biggrin.gif

Ithica, Does that have to be at the MAIN office ? Or any vender ? If at any vendor, the Lawn chair Idea wouldn't work ?!?!

Walmart already has the lawn chair and the sleeping bag. You don't need to bring your own....
biggrin.gif

But Walmart's clerks can never figure out how to run the computer for F&G. I would suggest ANYwhere else.

I put my license number in, just to see my name come up with my Sheep permit, but I think there is a problem with the computer, as it said I did not draw anything.
frown.gif

Ithaca 37, I wish you wouldn't advise these other dudes to go to the main office. I figured I and my two buds might be the only hunters there. Then we'd get our pick of the 77 permits.

(Not that anyone else would think of being there.......)

L.W.

I called the F/G office... they said Anyone can get a permit fromANYWERE..... I'm not standing in line when there is POS (Point of Sale, not Piece of shit) machines accross the state.. like 30 thousand or so If I'm not mistaken... And they all have equal chance....

you can wait 2 days in line at the Fish and game and 1 min after 10AM.... if you're not lucky on the 60:30,000 odds... then you've wasted 2 days
frown.gif

tat being said, I'll see you there Lean wolf
wink.gif

Hey Oscar, If you are going to go for the Permit let me know, There is an area up north that I know of, there are good #'s up there. I could tell you the town but not the game unit.

Back