Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wall tent window - Vinyl?

kmo

Anyone buy one with a vinyl window or have one put in post purchase? I'm a bit claustrophobic. (Camping alone for 5 days) Thinking about putting one in the door on the opposite side of the stove. I'm concerned about it holding up though. Worried about what the creases will do over time. I thought about just having a screen window put in but having a velcroed vinyl section over the top that could be removed for storage. I've seen vinyl windows in big event tents like for weddings so I know it's possible.

If you've had one put in post purchase is there a specific type of vinyl you'd recommend?

Other thoughts?

Kim :confused:

If you are set on going with a plastic window go with the velcro and put it on when you want.Plastic windows should be rolled up when stored not folded.

If you cover your tent with a tarp use a white tarp,this will help alot unless your tent is a dark color,I hope this helps.
Randy

No-see-um netting window with a canvas cover that can roll up when a window is needed.
Eliminates vinyl all together. Have tie straps along the sides at the middle and bottom. ?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back