Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wall mounted goose

HILL

Thought you waterfowlers would like to see the goose my buddy had mounted from our trip to eastern colorado last winter. It is a very large goose.

brettscoloradogoose.jpg

Hill that is AWESOME !!!! I have a Wall mounted one that I'm not too keen on (NO picture). and I'll take a Picture of my buddy "GUNNERS" daughter's tonight that I really like that my recent Taxidermist mounted....

Here is what mine look like (Not to steal thunder, just to share)

geese.sized.jpg

geese1.sized.jpg

Nice picture and Mount !! Thanx for posting it. For a Newbie, you're posting more pictures then the guys that have been here awhile ;)

Oh I got lots of pics the problem is that alot of them are animal of my buds and not mine, buy hey Im only 26 so I got lots of time right.

Elkhunter go look at the fishing hole forum I post some pic of steelhead for you.

Wait a minute Hill. No one, or hardly anyone post pictures of fish down there. Hell we even have one person on here in Az. that fishes tourneys for those funny looking bass, or gay trout, and he never posts pictures of them. I am on my way to go look for myself and see some fishing pictures. Thanks!! ;)

Nice goosies there hill and moosie,altho moosies goosies are smaller
did someone say fishing? Oh! man who wnats to see some big salmon from this year?Daniel

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back