Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Walking out

Watched about a year ago. Previews looked good. In is now in my top list of worst movies ever. It got decent reviews which I don't understand. I suppose it is a good movie for those that live in the big cities and have never been to the mountains.

I enjoyed it, though I didn't let my wife watch it. (I have a 14-year-old and a 30-30 Marlin.) I think the original short story was better but that's how movies go. I think it presented hunting in a better light than 99 percent of movies, but mostly it's about the disconnect between father and son rather than about hunting per se.

Might watch it, but kinda hard for me to get into a movie where i'm able to pick out several hunting violations in the trailer alone...

Compared the the Revenant, where one merely had to suspend one's disbelieve about every thing you know about history, geography, human physiology, anthropology... etc.

I don't know what your talking about Ben you can totality survive sub zero temps in a horse and lots of elk bugle in the spring... so yeah... fake news

I don't know what your talking about Ben you can totality survive sub zero temps in a horse and lots of elk bugle in the spring... so yeah... fake news

NOT fake news, haven't you seen The Empire Strikes Back? Luke survived the same way inside an alien kangaroo-horse after he was attacked by the abominable snowman...

Might watch it, but kinda hard for me to get into a movie where i'm able to pick out several hunting violations in the trailer alone...

It’s a movie. You can’t take it at face value and decide whether it was entertaining or not?

NOT fake news, haven't you seen The Empire Strikes Back? Luke survived the same way inside an alien kangaroo-horse after he was attacked by the abominable snowman...

Come on man tauntauns are homeothermic reptiles with thick layers of blubber and fur and evolved to survive the nights on Hoth. Apples to oranges... apples to oranges

;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back