Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wal Mart buys

Nut

Some people might not care about Wally World but I got a couple great clearance buys tonight. I got the Scent Blocker suits that go under your camo for a great price. Regularly they were $66.53 and I got em for $15 a piece. I got a decoy bag for $7 and Muzzy broadhead 3 packs for $9.

The waterfowl calls were listed at 1/3 price also. :cool:

Way to go. I should go down to Wally's this weekend and see what I can find for a steal...Good buys Nut. :) :): :): :)
Quick Draw

That's a great find Fred....
When my wife and I took a 45 day vacation to visit the United states, we stopped at almost every Wally world along the way. I was able to get almost my whole camo wardrobe.
I would pick up a pair of pants here, a shirt there, usually for around $5 or less...
I have enough to keep me in clean clothes for almost a solid two weeks.

I've heard of Walmart closing out all the Remington 700 ADL'S in all calibers for $200. Rumor is that Remington is discontinuing the ADL. I've yet to see any bargains.

I got in on some of those deals also the week before X-mas. Got my kid a youth model Win. 1300 pump 20 ga. for $75. And got two Weatherby rifles for $150 each, one a 300 Wtby. mag and the other a .270. Wife was not too happy, but couldn't pass that stuff up.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back