WA results out

nbell

I know there aren't a lot of us WA guys on here, but thought that I would let the rest of you know that the results for the draw are out. I again was not selected for sheep, moose, goat, elk, and deer. Looks like nothing but general tags again. I really thought those 12 points might cash me in this year. Good luck to the rest of you.

I know I'm not a regular...but this is the first I've seen someone talk about WA draws. I'm sure there has to be some trophies in there somewhere?

:)

i drew archery elk for toutle to go with my montana deer, lets see what wyoming gives me.

Struck out across the board. Just the reg. season and MT for me this year. My son drew the 2nd deer tag for late Dec. he put in for, should be a good one for him.

nbell, thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure if it's a miracle or just a cruel typo that they'll correct later and destroy my dreams, but amidst my laundry list of "not selected" was one "selected," Goose Prairie bull elk. Now I've got to get the time to go explore that area more, I've never hunted there, but after seasons have all closed I have photographed some bulls in that area that I would be very happy with. Any advice or suggestions about the area would be very appreciated.

nbell, thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure if it's a miracle or just a cruel typo that they'll correct later and destroy my dreams, but amidst my laundry list of "not selected" was one "selected," Goose Prairie bull elk. Now I've got to get the time to go explore that area more, I've never hunted there, but after seasons have all closed I have photographed some bulls in that area that I would be very happy with. Any advice or suggestions about the area would be very appreciated.

Congratulations! Sorry I can't help, but I think I know someone who drew that tag a few years ago, I'll check and see if I can get you some info.

I don't know why I was so worried about drawing a NM tag... I didn't. I guess at the time I wasn't counting on drawing a BLUE MOUNTAINS BRANCH ANTLERED ARCHERY TAG right here in my home state........ I'm so stoked!! My hunting partner drew a branch antlered tag in the unit next door too!!

Fishing4Sanity. Congrats, sorry I won't be any help as I haven't ever hunted in that unit. Steelhead, which units, the blues are my favorite place to hunt. Last year hunted general archery, and had a ton of fun watching big bulls, even though I couldn't kill them.

Steelhead, congrats on the draw to you and your buddy. I wish I had started bulding points in WA years ago, at this point I'm probably so far out of the game it wouldn't matter.

Steelhead, congrats on the draw to you and your buddy. I wish I had started bulding points in WA years ago, at this point I'm probably so far out of the game it wouldn't matter.

Thanks buddy! You really can't "build" points in WA... they get you for the total NR tag price no matter what!!

Thanks buddy! You really can't "build" points in WA... they get you for the total NR tag price no matter what!!

The reason I walked away from WA, had about 7-9 pts for everything. Still regret it sometimes 5 yrs later.

Good luck to all the WA hunters.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back