WA DRAW RESULTS

SPOTTED OWL

I just off the phone with a friend who works
in the game dept. I asked when he thought
the drawing results would be in. His answer
was alot sooner then last year due to the
new computer system. My feeling is the sooner
the better. Good luck to all the Wa boys out
there such as Coydog, Kraven, Kirk, Hunterman,and anyone else I missed. Lets hear
what you scored when we all get the news.:cool:

I also hope the come out sooner, WA needs to get there crap together and get the regs our earlier and and our permits back earlier. Good luck to all also.

Check the wdfw web site boys. The draw reults are in. We didnt draw elk so I guess its spikes only for us. My son drew the Mission youth hunt for deer. Yahoo!!!! He'll get a deer for sure. No sheep for me either again!! :( :( But I'm going to Wyoming for a grea hunt! My wife drew Buckrun A, a PLWMA hunt in Eastern WA. My son drew that a couple years ago and we saw at least 150 deer on the one day hunt. She is excited. I just called her at work. Its a 3pt, 2pt spikeand antlerless hunt. One day but you get a several thousand acres to your self. I didnt draw any special deer, but I do good every year during the general season.

Good luck to everyone else.
:cool:

Well no draw for me this year on Deer and Elk :( :( O well I geuss I will have 1 point built up for next yr :rolleyes: .It would be really nice if the WDFW got their sh!t together for sure.It would alot easier to figure out the vacation situations for alot of people.Well good luck to all and Congrats to your son and wife Terry. :D :D

Bad news at the Hunterman campsite :( :( no doe tag for me or Quick Draw this year. :( :( Looks like its bucks this year. :D More antlers for the wall hehehe. Dang the luck
Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11 July 2001 22:53: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

Holy smokes,

I guess that draw came pretty quick after
I called. Well, no elk sheep or moose, but
I got the Pearrygin unit late hunt for bucks.
Don't know the area around Twisp, but I'll
get to know it by season. I just hope the
wild fire don't burn it all up. Regardless,
I've heard its a awesome unit, so I'm pumped
big time.:cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12 July 2001 10:18: Message edited by: SPOTTED OWL ]</font>

Owl, congrats you dog, thats the deer unit i wanted, thats a good one, that unit is actually in winthrop. theres alot of nice bucks up in there. Ive hunted that area quit a bit. look on a map and look for Ramsey ridge or peak, that will be a good spot.

Owl, Great to hear you drew the pearygin. I hope the fire dont burn it up but the bigs bucks will be migrating thru there and the rut should be on. If you need a hand on the hunt, I'll be more than happy to come up there to keep your fire going while you are out getting a big ol boy. They take some awesome bucks out of there every fall.

Hunterman, Kraven and Kirkl, sorry to hear you didnt draw this year, but I think the general season especially for deer will be a good one this year providing we get some fall rains before the season.

My son and wife are bouncing off the walls over there deer draws, you would think they drew sheep or something. :D :D I think the Coydog family will be eating a lot of venison again this year. Just hope one of us can find a spike elk to shoot cause I love them elk steaks and burgers. :D :cool:

wtg spotted owl.. twisp area is a good one..

wife and kids will sure have a good time terry.

only bucks huh hunterman hehe, wish i could say that...
Delw

Back