Caribou Gear Tarp

Vortex vulture binos.

Planning on getting the 10x56's soon looking forward to lots of low light glassing in the mornings this fall to find those animals early. The 15x would need a tripod adapter IMO

Yeah, planing to use them on a tripod.
Price is very resonable.
Thanks Tom.

Great for the price. The viper 15x50's are a hair better IMO but for the price it's a good pair of binos. And a great warranty.

Vulture

I got a pair of 15x56 Vultures.I cant say enough good things about them. Being 15 power there about like a good 10x42 in low lite. So if your after a low lite glass go with the 10x56. They are worth every penny!!!!! With the 15 power its great Cant believe how far you can see.

Save your money.

Go to cabelas and put the vortex on a tripod next to the Zeiss conquest hd, euro hd, or slc swaro in the 15x56.

Go in the evening. Look through them outside in the parking lot at something 1000 yards away. Save your money and buy the good stuff.

You won't know the difference until you see the difference side by side.

What do you plan to use the big binos for? They almost weigh double my Razor HD 10x42s.

Just my opinion, but I think I would rather carry a set of 10x42s and a spotter, than a giant pair of binos. For my uses a pair of 15x56's in any brand, doesn't replace my 10x42s, and they don't do what a spotter does either. I think a better option might be a Razor HD 50mm spotter on a highcountry tripod paired with the 10x42s I always carry. I think this is a more rounded package, and the spotter and tripod together only weigh about 10 more ounces than the Vultures. Plus, you are going to need a tripod to support those monsters anyway.

I just got a pair of the 15x56s. I thank they are great for the price I use mine on a tripod & have no regrets on my purchase!! Others will tell to save for swaros. They are correct that swaros are the top of the line., but I don't have the coin for swaros saving is next to impossible with unexpected bills for this & that. In my opinion buy what you can afford and enjoy them, that is exactly what I did. You can't go wrong with these binos, and the warranty is the best on the market!!

15 X 56's

I bought a pair of 10 X 42 vipors at Cabelas and then bought a 2X mono from the Vortex web sight so I can mount the binos on a tripod and add the mono for a 20X. Somewhat of a spotting scope and much lighter. Anything that say's Vortex I've been happy with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back