Vortex Razor HD 8x42 $600

Dsnow9

Very good condition. Only used a couple times. Comes with chest harness.

Attachments

• 86CFE347-E79C-45CE-807D-CAF14836EBFB.jpeg
    86CFE347-E79C-45CE-807D-CAF14836EBFB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
I could…. But she has 10x42 Vipers. I have 8x42 Viper and 12x50 Razor UHD. I’m trying to get the NL pures but a 8x Razor would be good glass for archery season this year…

Stop it, stop it now.
Sounds like someone may be getting a good deal on some vipers

I could…. But she has 10x42 Vipers. I have 8x42 Viper and 12x50 Razor UHD. I’m trying to get the NL pures but a 8x Razor would be good glass for archery season this year…

Stop it, stop it now.
even though I own NL Pures... it looks like @Dsnow9 is feeling generous today, so a mutually beneficial offer could be in play

Sounds like someone may be getting a good deal on some vipers
No, those would go in the truck and would be my spares. Theyd replace my Diamondback 12x, which I’m trying to sell. If I sold those, I’d buy these no question asked.

even though I own NL Pures... it looks like @Dsnow9 is feeling generous today, so a mutually beneficial offer could be in play

Warden comes home in an hour. I might make you a part of this deal by letting me spend a few minutes behind those NL pures of yours, just because of social media peer pressure lol

No, those would go in the truck and would be my spares. Theyd replace my Diamondback 12x, which I’m trying to sell. If I sold those, I’d buy these no question asked.

Warden comes home in an hour. I might make you a part of this deal by letting me spend a few minutes behind those NL pures of yours, just because of social media peer pressure lol
Be careful, all I had to do was send photos to @MtnElk to get him to buy his.

How much you selling the Diamond backs for?

I've heard good karma begets good karma... buy these and the others would sell in no time. And yes, I'll throw in some NL Pure time. But to warn you... after you buy these, start saving for the Pures - they are that good

I've heard good karma begets good karma... buy these and the others would sell in no time. And yes, I'll throw in some NL Pure time. But to warn you... after you buy these, start saving for the Pures - they are that good
Yeah I’m ready to pull the trigger. My wife and @Dsnow9 are the ones making it complicated for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back