Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Vortex Razor HD 8x42 $600

I could…. But she has 10x42 Vipers. I have 8x42 Viper and 12x50 Razor UHD. I’m trying to get the NL pures but a 8x Razor would be good glass for archery season this year…

Stop it, stop it now.
Oh man, that’s the problem, inferior glass. You know instead of 0/11 you could probably go at least 2 or 3 /11 if you would upgrade from those vipers. I went 8/9 last year after upgrading binos last summer! 😉

Oh man, that’s the problem, inferior glass. You know instead of 0/11 you could probably go at least 2 or 3 /11 if you would upgrade from those vipers. I went 8/9 last year after upgrading binos last summer! 😉
There’s some truth to that, but I think the collection of preference points and not hunting the same OTC unit for 11 years has some influence on that too lol.

The lack of good hunting partners with good glass and good legs also has something to do with it. Maybe you and @MtnElk can drag me with you with your fancy Swaros

There’s some truth to that, but I think the collection of preference points and not hunting the same OTC unit for 11 years has some influence on that too lol.

The lack of good hunting partners with good glass and good legs also has something to do with it. Maybe you and @MtnElk can drag me with you with your fancy Swaros
Hahahah I burned a total of one preference point last year. I’ve never been one to build any pp. I prefer to hunt every year.

I’m just trying to make a sale lol

Glass definitely helps but lots of miles and being in the right places before sunrise and until the sun goes down has been the recipe for me. No hanging out at camp. I’m in the field all day long and just a glutton for punishment.

We will see how @MtnElk does this year. Most people decide they like to hunt a little differently after they deal with the punishment I put myself through to fill a tag. I also am not one to “hold out” for anything

Hahahah I burned a total of one preference point last year. I’ve never been one to build any pp. I prefer to hunt every year.

I’m just trying to make a sale lol

Glass definitely helps but lots of miles and being in the right places before sunrise and until the sun goes down has been the recipe for me. No hanging out at camp. I’m in the field all day long and just a glutton for punishment.

We will see how @MtnElk does this year. Most people decide they like to hunt a little differently after they deal with the punishment I put myself through to fill a tag. I also am not one to “hold out” for anything
Couldn’t agree more. Glassed a legal bull in CO all because I got a good pair of optics and a tripod. Glassed up a ton more game this year for the same reason.

Anyway, we’re derailing your thread. I’m half way in but someone can sneak in and steal these. I’ll probably hate you for it though.

Couldn’t agree more. Glassed a legal bull in CO all because I got a good pair of optics and a tripod. Glassed up a ton more game this year for the same reason.

Anyway, we’re derailing your thread. I’m half way in but someone can sneak in and steal these. I’ll probably hate you for it though.
I’m all about the derail, it’s my specialty!

Well I’m out of the race for now. I was swindled into some Swaros NL pures.

I will never financially recover from that, but if I do or I sell some stuff, I’m coming back for these next.

Surprised no one jumped on these. Archers should be swarming to these.

Well I’m out of the race for now. I was swindled into some Swaros NL pures.

I will never financially recover from that, but if I do or I sell some stuff, I’m coming back for these next.

Surprised no one jumped on these. Archers should be swarming to these.
Can’t knock you for that move. It’s the same reason I don’t need them anymore. Since buying the nl pures I haven’t used anything else!

Enjoy them!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back