Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Vortex Rage Scopes at Scheels

MinnesotaAA

Does anyone have an experience with any of the Vortex Rage Scopes? It seems that they are Scheels exclusive models as I can't find much info online regarding them. They have two models available.

Vortex Rage 4-16x42 Dead-Hold BDC
Vortex SCHEELS Rage 5-20x50 VMR-1 MOA

Skip the Vortex and buy a SWFA, Bushnell LRHS, Leupold or Nightforce

They do make them directly for us, they are fully Vortex scopes (including the same warranty) and slot as a lower end Viper. We get them in lots periodically. Funny how the folks that hate on Vortex don't see "how the sausage is made" with the other vendors.......personal taste and eye preference (yes everyone's eye will see just a little bit differently through every optic) and budget is what you should think about. Check a bunch of glass to see which one you like the best at your price point and don't worry about the rest. BTW, we (Scheels) have an unconditional satisfaction guarantee with everything we sell. If you have to by online and don't like it, send it back no hassle. We are a partner with them too so if you DO have an issue with any Vortex you don't have to send it in, just bring it to us and we will replace if we have it. In almost a year and a half I have taken a total on ONE Vortex scope back and that joker was using a Crossfire on a 300 RUM with $20 rings. In the end, try a nd decide for yourself.

They do make them directly for us, they are fully Vortex scopes (including the same warranty) and slot as a lower end Viper. We get them in lots periodically. Funny how the folks that hate on Vortex don't see "how the sausage is made" with the other vendors.......personal taste and eye preference (yes everyone's eye will see just a little bit differently through every optic) and budget is what you should think about. Check a bunch of glass to see which one you like the best at your price point and don't worry about the rest. BTW, we (Scheels) have an unconditional satisfaction guarantee with everything we sell. If you have to by online and don't like it, send it back no hassle. We are a partner with them too so if you DO have an issue with any Vortex you don't have to send it in, just bring it to us and we will replace if we have it. In almost a year and a half I have taken a total on ONE Vortex scope back and that joker was using a Crossfire on a 300 RUM with $20 rings. In the end, try a nd decide for yourself.

Appreciate your response. I love Scheels and that they stand behind everything they sell. One reason I was interested in these.

I currently have a Vortex Diamondback and an older Leupold model. Have had no issues with either but potentially looking to upgrade so these intrigued me. Thanks again for the information.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back