Yeti GOBOX Collection

Vortex Binos and spotter

JWhunter

I am loooking at getting Virtex diamondback 10x42 binos and a 20-60x60diamond back spotter are these pretty good for the price? Any suggestions?

Some good deals on Vortex Diamondback 10x42 binos out there right now at $129.00 (Cabelas and others).
Last year's design but great value for the buck, no pun intended...
:p

Yeah I ordered a pair I don't care if it's last years model still damn old glass for $130 binos

I was considering the diamondback, Leupold bx2 Acadia, and Nikon prostaff 7s. Basspro had the new diamondback and the Acadia but not the old diamondback or the Nikon. Similarly priced, which would u all say would be best? Vision through the new diamondback and the Acadia was similar, with the diamondback being noticeably lighter. I preferred it but don't know about its reputation compared to Leupold. Specs say the old diamondback is similar in weight to the Acadia. Thanks all!!

Last edited:
I have both and for the money are an unbeatable value. You have to pay quite a bit more if you want to go to the next level. Buy the best you can afford, not the least. It'll be worth it in the long run. BTW if you are military or LEO, you can call them and get 40% off...

If not too late for the OP, Camofire.com had Vortex Talon 10x42s on sale for about $280, they probably still have a few if you contact them and ask...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back