Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Vintage toy info

Four22

I have an old Garton Super Sonda that came out of an attic…. I can’t find much information about the blue ones online and wondered if there were any toy gurus out there.

I’d like to sell it but have no idea what it’s worth….

Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• 942E9E55-45EA-4E8D-88AA-16759B808317.jpeg
    942E9E55-45EA-4E8D-88AA-16759B808317.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 02F62AD6-1B70-4E9B-BAAF-4FD4D8F0E2BC.jpeg
    02F62AD6-1B70-4E9B-BAAF-4FD4D8F0E2BC.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 3B4FA6F4-BF8D-43A9-AE0B-3E01F5A9AC5B.jpeg
    3B4FA6F4-BF8D-43A9-AE0B-3E01F5A9AC5B.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 12
I have an old Garton Super Sonda that came out of an attic…. I can’t find much information about the blue ones online and wondered if there were any toy gurus out there.

I’d like to sell it but have no idea what it’s worth….

Anyone have any ideas?
That thing is super cool! No ideas on value though

Glanced at ebay there are a few for sale, mostly listed at few hundred bucks. Not a lot of completed sales to look over, maybe those went for couple hundred bucks, who knows. Seems like its worth something as a collectible but its a very thin market. List it and see if you get offers. Yours in blue may be more unique, don’t know. With condition and bum tire expect value to go down pretty fast. Would also be a pain and very expensive to ship though.

A general thing I believe will be happening sooner rather than later is that many vintage toys, cars, etc are going to be taking a dive in value in upcoming years. The nostalgia is what drives prices, and decor styles. Both are on the decline as folks in that niche age out or pass on, thus leaving their own antiques and junk to kids who don’t want it at all, need to offload it, but may still want to make money off it. Have had some of these issues with my dad’s more valuable junk after he died. Even younger kids want literally nothing to do with this stuff and would throw it away in a heartbeat regardless of “collector value”. Makes one think about timing when it will come to how best to offload a lifetime of classic hunting/fishing gear, mounts, literature, etc. if one’s goal is to keep it out if a landfill!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back