Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Veteran Pole!!!

Well Elkchaser; the polsters over the past 12 to 15 years have adopted an old consultant's trick. It's called; "Tell them what they want to hear so they'll pay us and hire us next time too." To get a halfway decent picture you need to determine who hired the poll in the first place. If you can find any link to a bias then that bias probably does exist; expecially if the same polsters' results constantly favor the view of the client or constantly blastpheme the views of the client's opposition. The politicians have caught on to the fact that if you keep on telling the same lie; somebody is going to believe it, so that give the dishonest or shady polster a solid livelihood. Kerry's camp had a pretty good idea with starting "hell raising" groups to muck up the Bush campaign; but, unfortunately got caught funding them and I believe are now going to pay a heavy price for it. You can believe that thhose groups had their desired effect before being discovered. You might also notice that damned little has been said in the media about them as well.

SHEEPLE!!
"This poll approved by me!" Dubya
me I don't see the boundary being the political affiliate. I see the larger picture being that this gov can't tolerate having a house, senate, and PODUS all controlled by the same LOBBIES!!

Chas

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back