Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Venison carpaccio???

Gellar

Please tell me I’m not the only one that enjoys this? As the venison loin is thawing, enough to slice but not completely, I like to slice really thin <1/8”. Kosher salt, a tiny shake of cayenne and eat. I think it’s delicious! Of course the meat has benn tested for CWD and frozen for several weeks to kill any possible parasites before I do this. 1609374769092.jpeg

I can respect that!

I had to google it. I am going to give it a try!
Back in high school a guy I played football with made sandwiches with raw ground meat and I think onion or something. We ate them sometimes on Friday nights to get hyped for the game. mtmuley

Back in high school a guy I played football with made sandwiches with raw ground meat and I think onion or something. We ate them sometimes on Friday nights to get hyped for the
Back in high school a guy I played football with made sandwiches with raw ground meat and I think onion or something. We ate them sometimes on Friday nights to get hyped for the game. mtmuley
that’s a bit different then what I liked to do before a football game. 🤪

While the risks are low, they do exist with raw venison, even after being frozen. If you experience, diarrhea (possibly bloody), vomiting, abdominal cramps, etc, within an hour to two days of eating raw venison, there's a good chance you contracted Hepatitis E.
Bon Appétit!

I'm with mtmuley on the venison not the raw sandwiches! Thats just one of the sickest things I've heard in awhile. Haha 🤢

Back