Vegetable Eaters

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
listen here whippersnapper. Some of us have to act like adults all day. And it's hard - ya know... pretending to be something you're not ALL DAY. So come beer thirty, some of us revert back to high schoo- err middle school, where we feel more comfortable.
I have to act more like an adult here than I do at work.

Shoot, you ever seen em get after a live mouse? Talk about brutal.
I spent 2 years in the Peace Corps in Panama and had a half dozen chickens. I watched them kill and eat scorpions, an injured bat, and most impressively, chased down and ate a huge rat alive. 3rd world chickens do NOT #*^@#* around.

Meanwhile my stupid ass CO backyard chickens only eat certain fruits and veggies cut to smaller sizes...my daily disappointment in them is immeasurable.

I spent 2 years in the Peace Corps in Panama and had a half dozen chickens. I watched them kill and eat scorpions, an injured bat, and most impressively, chased down and ate a huge rat alive. 3rd world chickens do NOT #*^@#* around.

Meanwhile my stupid ass CO backyard chickens only eat certain fruits and veggies cut to smaller sizes...my daily disappointment in them is immeasurable.
Hopefully you didn’t eat those Panamanian savages.

Hopefully you didn’t eat those Panamanian savages.
Although I considered that I was basically sabotaging my home defense system by doing so, of course I ate them. And they were delicious.

If aspiring chefs want to accelerate their journey towards a James Beard award, start serving strictly poison/bat/rat fed poultry.

🤷
so...

WI man makes some donuts using bear grease from a bear he killed, later he is out hunting with Don and forgets his Desert Eagle .50AE... and of course is summarily eaten.

What's the VD on that one...

and...

What happens if @JLS makes a wrong turn on his way to Florida, hits the bear, then decides to keep the bear and makes donuts out of the bear grease.

so...

WI man makes some donuts using bear grease from a bear he killed, later he is out hunting with Don and forgets his Desert Eagle .50AE... and of course is summarily eaten.

and...

What happens if @JLS makes a wrong turn on his way to Florida, hits the bear, then decides to keep the bear and makes donuts out of the bear grease.
The circular shape of the donut represents this exact never-ending cycle

so...

and...

What if Toyota isn’t spelled out across my grill and my hazard light button only has that nasty communist symbol?

What if Toyota isn’t spelled out across my grill and my hazard light button only has that nasty communist symbol?
Mmm, at that point you whip out your Chinese made phone with an M on it, and pitch it as hard as possible at the closest French/Spanish/Portuguese/German/Italian… uh… “Eastern European” 🤷‍♂️ speaker near you (Canadians are close enough) then I guess get in the fetal position and start chanting your Alex Jones mantra?

Back