Yeti GOBOX Collection

Utah Tax payers duped, Again!

Wow, I need a gig like that.

Hard to believe a state would pay a firm to lobby like that, especially when that firm had zero accountability for a much smaller welfare payment in a prior years. Utah politics; predictable, even if hard to put into logical terms.

A list of the 10 smartest states was released recently. As would be expected based on years and years of SFW and BGF shenanigans...Utah was not on that list. I feel for those in Utah that are sharp enough to see the cronyism and unable to stop the madness. Sheeple being led astray and defending their right to be led astray. Sigh.

Would do alot more good to spend the 2 mil to control the predators that are killing the sage grouse. I hear ravens are hitting them pretty hard and so are eagles.

Anybody else see the several page article by Benson in this months Eastmans? It was about the woof delisting fight and that everyone should jump on board with BGF. I consider myself an amateur western hunter and I've come to expect very little from both Eastmans and Huntin' Fool, but talk about bottom of the barrel....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back