Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Utah email results are out

Bullshot

UT results email arrived. Unsuccessful..unsuccessful....unsuccessful....unsuccessful.....AAANNNNNDDDD.......unsuccessful.

But I already knew that since credit card was dormant. Oh well, there's always next year.

Strange happening # 1 - The email is out but the draw results website is not yet updated
Strange happening # 2 - The email header is dated May 30, 2019

Last edited:
My email said the same but I just know I drew Zion desert sheep so with the date snafu I bet they were just practicing on you.

All unsuccessful for my son and I. Down to Nevada and Wyoming Deer and Pronghorn. Started the drawing season off with a bang pulling my Alaska bison tag but it's been all red ever since.

Finally got the email. All unsuccessful, but that is for the best. I still would not have complained about a moose, sheep or bison.

Drew a NR pronghorn buck tag. Anyone know offhand if you can still transfer your big game tag to your minor child (17 year old daughter). I believe it was Utah that use to allow it the last time I saw it.

Drew a NR pronghorn buck tag. Anyone know offhand if you can still transfer your big game tag to your minor child (17 year old daughter). I believe it was Utah that use to allow it the last time I saw it.
Yes you can mentor a tag to youth hunter. They have to hunt the same weapon and dates as original tag.

I was successful in being awarded a bunch of points.. that counts for something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back