Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Utah Diamond Mtn bear

RUTTIN

Has anybody hunted this unit? My wife has a tag I fillled her application out wrong. I'm looking for someone with hounds that could help out.

Diamond Mountain Bear

RUTTIN said:
Has anybody hunted this unit? My wife has a tag I fillled her application out wrong. I'm looking for someone with hounds that could help out.

There are lots of guys around in the Basin that have or do run bears on Diamond Mountain. It should be pretty easy to find someone willing to try and run down a bear for you. Diamond Mountain consists of lots of private and BLM Lands. They hammer a number of bears there every year and like everyting else, it's just know-how, time and money. The Ashley Forest also provides some good opportunity on your unit but will be slow for a spring hunt. |oo

Best of Luck!
ikehump
http://www.ingramwildlife.com

Thanks for the replys. Ive talked to a few people, they want 2,500 dollars to run a bear. Thats a little expensive for me. I guess I'm going to have to try spot and stalk.

Why do Utah outfitters charge so much more than surrounding states? You can a bear in Idaho with dogs for 1300$ and about the same in California.

Whos doing 1300 hunts in ID and how many days. I don't know any outfitter doing it that cheap.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back