Utah CC hits 2021

Just gonna have to survive on Colo tags. Have great archery elk and good archery pronghorn and deer tags coming my way..zeroing out a nice pile of points for each. And in a crazy alignment of res/nonres pref points will draw with my nonres brother for the elk and deer since he had scads of points.

As for Utah.....

EF771C31-BAC3-4229-9AED-35A347382E7A.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm so pissed I can hardly type, Bank of American CC declined the charge for Bull elk sometime after midnight, suspecting fraud. I've notified them it was not fraud, they tell me to "try again". Doesn't work that way A$$$$hoes!!!!

[UPDATE, see post #34 below, it looks like I'll be OK!]

Last edited:
I'm so pissed I can hardly type, Bank of American CC declined the charge for Bull elk sometime after midnight, suspecting fraud. I've notified them it was not fraud, they tell me to "try again". Doesn't work that way A$$$$hoes!!!!
you can just call utah once the draw results are official. same thing happened to me last year.

That’s a tough pill to swallow.
i have never had that happen, but got me to thinking it sure could.
so my question is it possible to notify cc beforehand? Or if you could still work it out with the draw state ?

Congrats Buschy!! Nothing here. I was born too late for this game, but one of these years Utah will pull my name.
Why I hate point systems! My generation is flat out ripping off yours.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back