Yeti GOBOX Collection

Used trolling motor

NoviceDave

Amberjack, Dave and anyone else interested, I still have the trolling motor. I am asking $200 for it. It is on my boat right now so it is available to try. Please let me know by email [email protected].

Delw, please let me know what you can do. I am kind of in the market for a Genesis right now if it is at the right price. I have seen remanufactured Genesis for as little as $500. I would jump at one for that price but realistically I would like to pay around $750 for a used one. I will probably wait until the beginning of next year to buy one new if I have not found one used.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

They are supoose to go on sale sometime next month from my wholesaler... which should save you a $50-$150 bucks....

So far I can only beatazbass pro by about $50.. lets see what happens in aug.

Delw

NoviceDave, do you still have that trolling motor? Or did you sell it already? If not what model and lbs of thrust does it have.

My truck is running like SH!T and desperetly needs some work and money put into it, But dont know if I can pass up a good deal.

Let me know. Thanks

Fishinbobo, I still have the trolling motor. It is on my boat. Dave F from this board is considering it right now. I'm not sure if it will fit his boat. But if he does not buy it, it is still for sale. It is a '95 Evinrude, 12/24V, 54 lbs. of thrust, and foot operated. The cable is only a couple of months old. I am in no big hurry to sell it because I do not have another motor lined up. But I will sell it if someone is interested. Hope this helps.

NoviceDave

And they never talk about these things in the direction of a woman. Only men.....
Da F.A.G. boy's at their best... :D :D :D

LOL no its not for my truck. But the way it is running right now it would make it go faster.lol

I have a 20' bayliner and I want to put a trolling motor it. The front of bayliners stick up alot higher then other boats so I am not sure on the shaft lenght yet. Or the lbs. of thrust. But I was thinking anything over 50 would be enough for me right now.

Anyways, thanks and maybe after awhile I will ask you again if you still have it(once my truck is running)

thanks again

See what happens when you try and have a serious conversation about fishing. The elk mollesters take it a different way.
Think they are just trying to find others like themselves. Sorry elk-humpers your on your own here!!!
lol

Bill!!!
I think it's the excess heat and ingesting their own bath water that has their heads all messed up....
:D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back