Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Used ATV prices

Addicting

I’ve been looking for a large kids quad for a while and cannot believe the prices ATVs are going for. All these gov hand outs have really done a number to the outdoor recreation cost of entry. It’s almost more beneficial to buy new at this point verses a 10 year old machine that’s only 1000 off retail.

Ok rant over

BTW if you have a Polaris Phoenix laying around not getting used I know two kids that can put it to good use.

I’ve been looking for a large kids quad for a while and cannot believe the prices ATVs are going for. All these gov hand outs have really done a number to the outdoor recreation cost of entry. It’s almost more beneficial to buy new at this point verses a 10 year old machine that’s only 1000 off retail.

Ok rant over

BTW if you have a Polaris Phoenix laying around not getting used I know two kids that can put it to good use.
Prices of everything are off there axis imo. Good deals to be had in the future.

Cash is king! Unbelievable deals are near with the upcoming business cycle. Patience, my friend, patience...You will be rewarded!

I could make a killing on all my toys - boat , ice castle , Polaris side by side , golf carts etc .... problem is replacing them would cost a lot too . Stuff is crazy right now due to covid . People want any excuse they can find to do stuff . So campers and boats and recreational stuff is high $ , if you can even find them . I looked at ordering a new ice castle fish house , ice castle told me atleast 8-10 months before I’d see it if I ordered it that day . This was about 6 weeks ago

How old are your kids? My 10 year old has been driving full size ATVs for several years. He drives my Honda Rancher. A full size may be easier to find.

The prices have been high for several years. I really don't see it changing any time soon.
Like was said before, have cash in hand. When you find the ATV you want, flash a fist full of hundreds and most people go weak in the knees. I buy most everything like that and have gotten some really good deals.

I got lucky when I bought my quad last year January 2020. Just before stuff went stupid and it was a 2019 model to help knock the price down some more

How old are your kids? My 10 year old has been driving full size ATVs for several years. He drives my Honda Rancher. A full size may be easier to find.
They have been riding a small full-size for about a year. It is my nephews and he is taking to his house as the farm is getting sold. I told them we would get our own. I really like the parent control options on the youth series. That lead me to a Polaris Phoenix. It’s about the same size as what they were using but I get to control the speed.

They have been riding a small full-size for about a year. It is my nephews and he is taking to his house as the farm is getting sold. I told them we would get our own. I really like the parent control options on the youth series. That lead me to a Polaris Phoenix. It’s about the same size as what they were using but I get to control the speed.
I see. My rancher is manual shift and I tell him he can’t go above 2nd gear. Sometimes third.

Waited months last year for the opportunity to buy a Honda pioneer 5 seater. Sorta crazy. None to be found within 200 miles of me. Used ones online at crazy prices.

Well we pull the trigger on a new Kawasaki Brute Force 300. Decided to get a family multi purpose one. Deciding factors were price and that it has a low range that we can limit the kids with. But yet it was big enough to haul elk quarters with me.

Still had enough stimulus left over to get some helmets.

Fantastic, I know that having them available to get out on whenever you want will lead to more out time.
Through the years I've picked up used machines for my kids. Still have them in the snogo shed ready for the kids. Now I'm getting machines ready for the grandkids. received_2789863541235049.jpeg

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back