PEAX Equipment

UNIT 10 ElK

jlp

I was fortunate enought to draw a Bull tag in Unit 10 this year here in Arizona. I am looking for some good maps of the unit. Does anyone know the best place to find them? Maps...not Elk, but if you want to tell me where the Elk are i'll take it. :)

Thanks,

Josh

Josh, Contact Tim Pender the game ranger for the area. Several years ago he and AZGF put together some maps of Unit 10. If there are any left, that is the best bet. If those are not available, check out Wide World of Maps. Otherwise, you'll have to look over my partner's shoulder and copy off of his map. We drew Unit 10 tags also.

:cool:

unit ten maps

I got a free map and bought another one for five dollars that is coated so as not to break so easy.both fine maps. chuck

Thanks,

I picked up the unit 10 map at G&F in Phoenix. Looks like a great map. Been about 4 years since i hunted that unit. I hope it is as good to me as it has been to so many over the last couple years.

Josh

Hunt 10 Opening Day

Hay Josh:
Chuck Here Again.what Hunt Did You Draw?my Son And I Got The Late Hunt Starting Day After Thinksgiven. We Will Probley Hunt The Camp 16 Area. Chuck

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back