Underwear

C17loadclear

What kind/brand underwear do you guys wear when working around the house?

I always wore cotton but am trying synthetic and not really digging them. I don’t really want to shell out 30 bucks a pair for merino wool just to work in the yard or work out.

Also, has anyone tried deluth trading company clothing? Their commercials are awesome but I do wonder about the quality.

Thanks!!

I went with pre-merge cabelas merino briefs and they awesome. My everday wear!

Another commando here but I wear Duluth firehose pants working in the welding shop and have a pair of the stretchy, quick dry pants as well and they are both great. I've had the firehose pants for about 5 years and they are bullet proof.

Duluth all day every day probably got 20 pair. The commercial sold me😁

Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked. You can get them half price every now and then and they seem to be 25-30% off quite a bit.

Wore my flex-firehose pants and a Duluth jacket yesterday woodcutting.
Might try the scivies..............LOL

I either go free or wearing Duluth Trading Co. I've tried the bullpen and buck naked and like them both.

Another commando here but I wear Duluth firehose pants working in the welding shop and have a pair of the stretchy, quick dry pants as well and they are both great. I've had the firehose pants for about 5 years and they are bullet proof.

The firehose work pants are supposedly good if you hunt or frequent areas where there might be rattlers.

Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked. You can get them half price every now and then and they seem to be 25-30% off quite a bit.
I have a pair of the Buck Naked and overall I like them. I imagine it will take a while for them to wear out. I have one pair of jeans that causes them to bunch up weird but that is the only drawback. I bought a pair of the First Lite Dobson boxers and the crotch started getting holes in it after wearing them maybe a dozen times.

Another Duluth Trading buck naked boxer briefs here. Watch for sales around $12-15/pair. I have been very happy with them daily wear, working out, hiking and hunting. Have had them going on 3+ years and still in great condition. Still have a couple old pairs of hanes that are not quite worn out enough to throw out.

I think there's another thread on this somewhere...

I'm currently running an assortment ranging from meriwool to Kirkland.

Kinda like the beer from has everything from Elysian Bifrost to Coors light.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back