Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ukraine / Russia

No kidding, they got to Moscow’s doorstep, has Russian elite fleeing, and decides nah I’m good.

Part of me was hoping for an actual confrontation in hopes that it would bring an end to this (and Putin), but there are probably way more ways that it would have made things worse than better.

Regardless, this is a major sign of rapidly increasing dysfunction and instability- I think things are about to break loose one way or another.

Usually it’s indicative of culpability when a man makes a response like this over an unsolicited question. And that’s just fine with me.

Usually it’s indicative of culpability when a man makes a response like this over an unsolicited question. And that’s just fine with me.

Why? Did you forget to put your tinfoil hat on? :)

Smart for Biden's handlers to have him read this.

i hope our CIA can do better than a half-assed-turn-your-tail-while-marching-to-moscow rebellion.

bad bang for buck if so.

i think prigozhin just actually, genuinely, hates those in charge in russia, has for a long long time and it reached a flash point. simple as that.

Smart for Biden's handlers to have him read this.

Sometimes he blurts out what his handlers tell him to not say, or says that he'll get in trouble if he mentions a subject [which he then mentions].

Also, did he talk about his favorite ice cream? It is summertime after all.

If you think the CIA was involved in orchestrating this, what outcome do you think they were trying to achieve? Give Putin the boot, or prevent someone worse from taking over? I feel like there are worst case scenarios that could arise from either of wildly opposite outcomes.

QQ

I think the admin would love to take pre-election Reagan'sique tear down that wall credit...but it's not there.

Man, this weekend opened up a whole can of worms. It comes out that the Wanger Group is a actual government entity which now opens more international legal issues. The Ukrainians not able to capitalize of their window of opportunity given to them because they're bogged down in Russian minefields. Maybe ask Uncle Sam for the MICLIC system to get through those minefields

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back