PEAX Equipment

UFC 76 this sat.

barefooter19

Another UFC fight Sat. night 9/22 Chuck Liddell goes up against Keith Jardine that should be a wild one and John Fitch against Diego Sanchez should be good, Im picking Fitch. Pride fighter M. Roa (Shogun) is takeing on Forrest Griffin. I like Forrest but my money is on Shogun. Should be a good night, stay sober.

It's not a bad card at all. I'll be getting it as well. I can't wait until December when it gets back to Vegas. Predictions??

Liddell
Rau
Fitch
Machida
Griffin (fight of the night)
Clementi
Stephens
Wellisch
Wiman

As much as I like Keith as a tough SOB, he is a bleeder, and as hard as Liddell hits, it's only a matter of time and Jardine is gonna be split open....Chuck in that one, in two...from there I pic.

Forrest (this will be heck of a fight)
Sanchez (he'll be hell bent after his loss)
Kaz (Don't know much here, but will vote for takedown skills over karate any day)
Tavares(Another great match-up)
Clementi
Stephens
Wellisch
Wiman

Pretty good night. I'm glad Fitch won and Forrest wow.... I don't belive that shit, RNC way to go, I sure wasn't expecting Shogun to gas out like that. Would like to have seen Liddell win but I guess Jardine is for real.

Wow, good thing I didn't put any money down on my pics........Jardine did suprise me, had more heart than I gave him credit for.....I did love how they said Liddels punches had considerably more "heat" on them...

Good fights all across the board and I saw it the same way the refs did, I would like to see a pic of liddels leg and ribs this afternoon, I bet there hammered and I am sure he woke up this morning feeling like he got his ass whooped. Never been a fan of diegos so glad to see him get his butt whopped again, I was'nt impressed with shoguns cardio at all, I mean crap this is your job and your expected to preform and its obvious his conditioning was'nt there. Great fights though, defiently worth the ppv

I like Forest, but didn't think he was gunna win. He pulled a lucky one out on that one. I'm with Gato. I'm sure Chuck woke up this morning and was like WTF train hit me. I think the chopping down meathod works when you fight a guy like Liddel. Wear them down, then punch hard to the side of the head and they fall. And he did. I thought Shogun was gonig to take it... But who did his training ? McDonalds ? He should have had it.

What was up with Nakumara;s (SP?) Unbrella ? That dude needed his A$$ whooped, Although I was kind of rooting for him ;)

And Tyson Giffen That could have possibley been one of the best fights of the month... year.. or ever. That was a great ground fight !!!!

Anyways, GREAT all around card. I'm looknig foward to next one.

77 will be a Good card to. I like Silva the Spider !!! And Silvia.... Anyone with any skills can take him down... if they can get past his reach ;)

I just watched them today (was helping put a 400" on the dirt yesterday....seriously ). I had to stay off all sites that had UFC info on them, includin this forum. I can't believe Shogun gassed but was way happy to see Griffin win. Jardine was awesome and so was Fitch. 77 and 78 will be nice but I can't wait until 79!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back