Tyson=Westside Lewis=Eastside

ELKCHSR

August....I can't belive you guy's are going to wait until August!!!!
Is this so you can run a few more paychecks so as to buy new gear or in the hopes one more mystery lure will come out that will be the every thing getter...
August!!! I thind you guy's need to do this sooner than that and quit screwing around!!!
:D

I suppose, but why don't we have a bunch of dates showing up by now....These guy's should have been all over this if they were actually going to do some thing.....LOL!!!

So, when are we going to settle this?
I vote for one the following dates:
Sat, Aug 3rd
Sat, Aug 10th
Sat, Aug 17th
Sat, Aug 24th
Sat, Aug 31st

No more bashing each other until this is settled, come on lets get some definate ideas and dates here.

I suggest that we decide THIS WEEK on a dtae then ONE backup date if something happens to come up for the majority of us or weather becomes an issue.

Once we get this date settled then we'll worry about the specifics.

AUG IS IN THE MIDDLE OF ARE MOON SOON SEASON

RAIN ,LIGHTING, AN WIND

THE EAST SIDE NEEDS ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET LOL

LOL AZ.. just think if we had it in june july we could have a fish bake with out even trying!

Delw

Get on um lipripper....
Maybe you should e-mail all the interested parties and get their butts in gear. I haven't heard much from any of them since Elkhunter and I started razzing them about this......I guess when the word was put out either put up or shut up, most just shut up...ROFLMAO!!!

I may be new here, but here is my votes...(only cause I work everyother weekend)

sat. 6-29(preferred cause its my b-day)
7-13
8-10
8-24

I would assume that this will be a night trip so would it be a all nighter or till midnight affair. Either or is good with me. Also, how is this going to be run...Biggest fish wins...total weight...hmmm, lots of possibilities. Someone take charge and put this thing together. LLLLLEEETs GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!
LipRipper

Yup you really are new here. :D
I've tried to get this lousy bunch to committ, and it just isn't happening.

Why don't you and me committ to one of those dates and see how many will follow?

Getting these guys to do anything is like pulling, dirty, yellow, corroded, never seen a toothbrush, westside teeth. ;)

I'm with ya!!!! I posted 'em, you decide. As the saying goes.."Plan it, and they will come." or some kind of BS like that. I think that the westsiders are Kinda getting a little nervous now....Its ok, guys. We'll set a limit as to how many fish we bring in!! :D

LipRipper

Another full day has gone by and only a good word from one of the hecklers..I thought you fisherwoosies were more up to speed on the combacks and what not...LMAO!!!!!
I will say it again....
.WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEESSSS!!!

That's are problem Elkhunter!!!
We jumped in with a bunch of grade schoolers and our raipier witt and advanced intellegence that only comes from eating the flesh of elk on a regular basis has them all steimeed......
Fisherwoosies!!! we need more than that!!!LOL!!!!

It must not be working......
We are still posting....
Just the two of us shut the whole flock down....Lots of them and only two of us...
Goes to show you that hunters triumph over fishermen any day....

LMAO :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> we're rubber you're glue, what you say bounces off of us and sticks to you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like going up against Mr. Rogers :D :D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back