Caribou Gear

Turkey season getting close

Boy, that Florida forest starts to look pretty nice in February... I'm always excited for turkey season, but here it's not open until May.

My wife is super excited that I pulled the turkey calls out of the closet and have been practicing around the house again.
I got my old scratch box call out few days ago and messed around with it. Old things sounds horrible but always gets them to come it

Im taking my family to central Fl 1st week of April to finish up my wife and daughters grand slams...and take a break from MT winter

Son finished his 2 springs ago in central FL

Attachments

• Michael Fl 2020.jpg
    Michael Fl 2020.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 7
Im taking my family to central Fl 1st week of April to finish up my wife and daughters grand slams...and take a break from MT winter
Should be good weather down here in April. What part of Central Florida will yall be in

just north of crystal river, this will be my 5th time down there. Usually go for opener, but my buddy was too busy so had to wait a bit

just north of crystal river, this will be my 5th time down there. Usually go for opener, but my buddy was too busy so had to wait a bit
T4....im about 2 hours from Crystal River in small town called Palatka.

NY and Vt don't open until May 1. My buddy and I are headed to Kentucky the third week of April.

Back