PEAX Equipment

tURKEY FEVER RUNNIN HOT.

Heavy Chevy

Almost finished building my turkey blaster. Started with a mossberg 500. Took off the wood stock and forarm replaced them with black synthetic then covered the hole gun with REALTREE HARDWOODS CAMOCLAD. Add'd a hasting extra full turkey choke tube. Going to cabelas to get my realtree hardwoods sling and a tri viz fiber optic turkey sight next weekend. Big boy look out. Was wondering if you guys got the fever like I do and what type of gun do you use.

Yes I am starting to feel it Rick
biggrin.gif

I have a Mossberg 835.
elkgrin.gif

I'm with you on this one Ithaca 37... on the gun and not preparing too early... no use gettin' my shorts all in a knot.

But I do wanna eat one of the buggers, I don't care who shoots it!

Jeff
wave1.gif

I always have the fever for turkey huntung. 1300 Win, synth stock, extra full choke.
tongue.gif

I'm ready season start,s 5 week's from today
and i'm fired up.I use a mossberg 835 w/
kicks gobbling thunder.

Maybe when it gets closer to opening day interst willl pick up.

Season opener is last weekend of march here in Tn.

just went out and patterned the turkey blaster. She held a 10 inch pattern at 20 yards and a 20 or so inch pattern at 40. Gobblers look out.
eek.gif

Good pattern HC that will do you just fine.Im heading to the hill next weekend for some scouting our season opens up the 15th of April and we'll be hitting the woods the 17th for 4 days.

Hey all ! I just found this site from KRAVEN (thanks) I am very excited about the 2003 turkey season. Better get your tail feathers up ! Hope everyone has a great and safe season.
I shoot a Remington 870 s/e/m totaly camo'd

Would like to hear from some of you guys that hunt turkey just out of Emmett. You know where I'm talking about.... I am a Id. native, now living in Wa. There is some good bird hunting over here too.
Cameron
drool.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back