Tulsa, Oklahoma

Nick D Simon

Hey there,

I grew up hunting and fishing and have started getting back into it recently. I took a big hiatus after I got out of the Army, but a few years back I pick up work at an outdoor video production company and when spend your days creating, watching, and editing hunting content... it's hard not to pick hunting back up!
I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of a lurker at first, but I'm looking forward to learning from y'all. Hopefully I'll be able to provide a few solid pieces of info/advice one day myself!

Last edited:
@Nick D Simon Welcome to HuntTalk.

I have two degrees from ORU, so I know Tulsa quite well-ish as those degrees were earned last century. I lived in Tulsa when ORU was about as far south as Tulsa went, and the 71st street bridge and Riverside extensions were in the planning phases.

Plans to hunt this fall?

@Nick D Simon Welcome to HuntTalk.

I have two degrees from ORU, so I know Tulsa quite well-ish as those degrees were earned last century. I lived in Tulsa when ORU was about as far south as Tulsa went, and the 71st street bridge and Riverside extensions were in the planning phases.

Plans to hunt this fall?
I bet you'd barely recognize this place now days. I've spent a lot of time on ORU campus, and dated a few ORU girls, but I went to TU myself.
I don't have hard plans for hunting this fall, as I am just getting back into it with some work friends. We're definitely going to do some whitetail, but I'm not sure I'm up for bear or elk or any of the other game they go after. (I'm officially on the crawl-walk-run plan) Last year they invited me out on a few trips with them, but I had a newborn and it wasn't in the cards. This year I am excited to get to participate!

Hey there,

I grew up hunting and fishing and have started getting back into it recently. I took a big hiatus after I got out of the Army, but a few years back I pick up work at an outdoor video production company and when spend your days creating, watching, and editing hunting content... it's hard not to pick hunting back up!
I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of a lurker at first, but I'm looking forward to learning from y'all. Hopefully I'll be able to provide a few solid pieces of info/advice one day myself!
Thank you for our freedom and your sacrifice.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back