Caribou Gear Tarp

Trusted sites??

Dwreckers

I know most people may keep websites they find ammo at a secret or a lot of them are actually scams. What are some of the non normal ones that are legit?

Has anyone ever used southtexasammo.com?

I use this as an indicator to scam sights.
Go to the Home of the Sight in question copy the address and paste it into the space and see how it comes out. I find anything over 55 can be ok. Then I look when the domain was created. In this case, the rating was 100 but only created in 2022. It could be ok but I would only order something small to start with. I try to get an address and get a picture of their store. This one is a small shop in a strip mall but it is an actual store.
I also check if they take credit cards if not I stay away.

Let me guess. They have hard to find items in stock at reasonable prices. And they accept on Venmo, Zelle or like. No credit cards. Do I need to say the word, scam?

Just go through the order process, but DON'T COMPLETE IT. If they don't accept credit cards [fee or not] then PASS!

I use this as an indicator to scam sights.
Go to the Home of the Sight in question copy the address and paste it into the space and see how it comes out. I find anything over 55 can be ok. Then I look when the domain was created. In this case, the rating was 100 but only created in 2022. It could be ok but I would only order something small to start with. I try to get an address and get a picture of their store. This one is a small shop in a strip mall but it is an actual store.
I also check if they take credit cards if not I stay away.
Been looking all over for powder then yesterday found a site that claimed to have RL-19 in stock for $150 for 5#. Sounded to good to be true so checked it out with one of those deals where someone talks with you on the internet. Yep she tells me, we got it. $150 for 5# and free shipping. That simply sounded to good to be true. Then I find out they don't take credit cards but that other thing's. Venmo and Zelle. Told her I'd never heard of either and she hung up on me. Guess it was a scam!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back