Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chevy

• GMC

• Other

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ok for everyone who didn't see there brand of truck on here, that's because it would be in the "OTHER" catagory that is if its a Ford, Dogde, Chevy, or GMC. Oh and a truck is a truck is a truck, just as water is water is water, they all come from the same place adn is made the same way.
Quick Draw

actually there is only one "truck", and that is FORD, just feel lucky that you were given options

I have had all brands, and i have a Nissan also [great little truck]

Why are Fords so popular? They build a truck that appeals to most people [looks] and have a great return customer base....It all what you like...and i think "ALL" of the newer trucks are of good quality.....If you are happy then who cares about the Chevy vs. Ford v.s. Dodge mentality? .. I can`t put my finger on it ... but i have noticed that most construction sites are top heavy with Ford trucks...Why? i don`t know....I would by a GMC/Chevy if i were in the market [i`m not] because of the huge discounts, [GM in in finacial trouble]... so i would say a GM product is the best for the buck right now [my opinion]

cjcj, I think you will find that most construction sites are overloaded with Fords because of the fleet incentive. I know around here thats why they use them. Not sure how it works, or why the other brands don't do it as well.

well i know that the ranches around here use them, I know one off hand that bought a dodge, he had it for about 6 months and gave it to his son in law, went out and bought a FORD, the doge wasnt built like FORD, and they dont get no fleet incentive, they know what holds up the best. FORD may mean to many of you

Found
On
Ranch
Dump

stand back and look, they wont drive anything else. Ranchhands are hard on vehicles if they drove anything else the ranchers would lose money think about it

Ranked in order:

Honda
Nissan
Toyota
Chevy
Ford
Dodge

I currently drive a '89 F150 with 183,000 miles. I plan to buy to a Honda Ridgeline in the next year or so.

well that is the nice thing about life..............everyone has their own opinion......and variety is the spice of life.....i am personally a ford person but i have driven them all...well almost all.....but i still prefer ford over them all:D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back