Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trophy doe?

dgibson

Finally, a scoring system for all those old ladies we back-easters need to shoot: Click here

Maybe that will get some people motivated to start shooting some does...now they'll have a number to brag about.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-20-2003 15:42: Message edited by: dgibson ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> This scoring system will only apply to archery hunting. This is because does are seen more frequently when out hunting, but it seems to be extremely difficult to get one within range to be taken with a bow and arrow. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

?difficult to get one within range?

HAve these people ever left the road ...
confused.gif
elkgrin.gif

They never seen my bow hunting stand pics from this year i guess.
biggrin.gif

All truth told though, a big mama is one smart MOFO. I had some horse doe that were so smart they became a personal goal to try and kill all bow season. They dont get hunted as hard as the bucks do so they can get very wise from age alone, i am sure some WT guys will back me up on that. I think this little club will catch on because guys like me look for excuses to bring themselves to killing a bunch of doe. But when we get fed up with them.....look out
doepile.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-20-2003 19:31: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>All truth told though, a big mama is one smart MOFO.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree. Maybe not 5-1/2 year old monster buck kind of smart, but they aren't your average deer, either. I've seen old does do what bucks are often accused of doing...wait until the yung'uns get through a field or open area alive before they step out, or wait until deep dusk to move into the open. Plus, I'll tell whatever story I have to in order to get folks to SHOOT MORE DOES!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back