Trijicon Customer Service

morgaj1

I've had a Trijicon AccuPower for several years and the lower power illumination stopped working. I sent the scope back to Trijicon which was received by them on 7/6/21. I got notice from them earlier this week that they could not repair the scope and that they were sending me an upgrade to a Credo, free of charge. I received the Credo today and couldn't be happier. This was a 17 day turnaround, with an upgrade and communication all along the way. Great job Trijicon!

I've had a Trijicon AccuPower for several years and the lower power illumination stopped working. I sent the scope back to Trijicon which was received by them on 7/6/21. I got notice from them earlier this week that they could not repair the scope and that they were sending me an upgrade to a Credo, free of charge. I received the Credo today and couldn't be happier. This was a 17 day turnaround, with an upgrade and communication all along the way. Great job Trijicon!
Thanks for posting that...have an accupoint that's impressed since day one.

What model credo did they send? I owned a 4-24 Tenmile for a while and thought it was underrated.

I too have had great dealings with their customer service. Been really happy with the two Accupowers that I own. I agree with @Schaaf in regards to their (non tactical) scopes being underrated.

What model credo did they send? I owned a 4-24 Tenmile for a while and thought it was underrated.
Model #2900005. Very, very similar to the AccuPower I sent in. Differences I see -

1. Illumination adjustment dial incorporated into the parallax adjustment knob instead of on the ocular housing
2. Repositionable throw lever
3. Smoother exterior hard coat black finish
4. Credo is about 2.5 ounces heavier
5. Eye relief was a little better on the AccuPower
6. Field of view is slightly better on the Credo
7. Illuminated duplex reticle is different. Illuminated section is smaller on the Credo and I think I like it better than the larger illuminated section on the AccuPower

Glass is excellent on the Credo, I can't tell a difference from the AccuPower. Capped adjusters have the same solid feel of the AccuPower. The illumination adjuster and parallax adjustment were very tight right out of the box. After moving it back and forth a good bit, both knobs have loosened up. Overall, I think Trijicon scope are very high quality.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back