Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trigger adapter

mdunc8

I'm hoping to finally take my dad antelope hunting next year and have started the planning process. He was recently diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. He started taking some meds a few weeks ago but he's still struggling to regain full use of his hands. Some days are better than others. They're hoping to gradually dial in the medicine so hopefully things will continue to improve. The biggest issue for our hunt (other than his age) is that there are days when he has little to no use of his fingers. Is there anything you can legally attach to a trigger that would extend out to the side of the trigger guard and allow him to pull back in the event he can't get his finger to cooperate and pull the trigger like normal?

Thanks, Mike

I have a quadriplegic uncle who uses this http://www.cabelas.com/product/BMF-Activator/707343.uts

I'm not sure of the technical term, but his fingers essentially make a fist. Basically tap the lever and boom. I've tried shooting with it on and can stay around MOA. The included screws WILL leave marks on trigger guard if you don't replace it with a plastic version.

Back