Caribou Gear

Tricer USA

Yea, we've gotten them a little lighter (Aoka tripod) but you are giving up a ton with that little thing. That AT-125 and Tricer head is really good for 1.7 lbs and ~300$. You'll like it
The AT-125 showed up today. Okay, that is a nice little tripod. Plenty stable, weights nothing. Certainly not as durable as my other one, but hey, it's not like I throw these things around the rocks.

The AT-125 showed up today. Okay, that is a nice little tripod. Plenty stable, weights nothing. Certainly not as durable as my other one, but hey, it's not like I throw these things around the rocks.
It didn't seem to be built any different (minus the leg mechanism) than my Sirui T-024SK, and that thing has been used pretty brutally and is fine.

Used mine all year. I’ll echo what previous people have said: perfect for binos and lightweight scopes. I put my Vortex 65mm on it and it was plenty firm enough for that.

If you are looking to save weight because you are going to be packing it everywhere, then it is money for the lighter weight stuff. I refuse to carry 80mm+ spotting scopes on long hunts so this head works perfect for what it is built for

I should add that I put it on a slik 734 tripod and I cannot believe how light the setup is for something that can get tall enough for me to glass standing up straight (6’ 4”)

Last edited:
The Tricer LP showed up today. That thing is wonderful. Smooth and rock solid. Hoskins it will hold up to lots of use.

20240102_162204.jpg20240102_162327.jpg

Back