Tress pass hunt opportunities wy 23 or 24

Rem260

I’m looking for a property to hunt antelope in units 10, 23 or 24 in Wyoming. Will definitely pay a fee. Any leads or phone numbers would be greatly appreciated.

You asked why members get defensive, I was merely showing you a prime example
Yup, I picked up on the subtleties of your message. To me, the lack of "thank you", or any type of response from some users doesn't justify making a joke out of someone's well-intentioned post. If that is your justification, that's your justification. We can agree to disagree on this subject.

Subtleness isn't in my tool box. That sentiment runs rampant on this forum. Best of luck in changing that.

I don't hope to change it. You've got your reasons for that belief, I'm sure. I just didn't want the original poster to feel like the unpopular kid on the playground.
At some point, everyone is the FNG. That's how it works. A simple PM to reassure the OP should work too. If they crack over a little ribbing, then they weren't meant for online forums.

There are still a few places that do trespass fees. The good ones that manage the hunting and hunters have a waiting list. Usually it’s a long one...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back