MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Trapping series on YouTube

TriStar Hunt

I’ve really enjoyed this series of videos. Enjoyed the recent foothold trap video, and looking forward to the dog proof video. But by far the best series in trapping is the muskrat trapping day by day series from a few years ago. Incredibly practical, informative, yet with genuinely funny moments. Keep them coming!

Here’s the link to the muskrat trapping videos - they are absolute gems. Great advice on trapping (and really humorous self commentary from Mr Newberg).

And here is the latest in a series about trapping and best practices (this one is about foothold traps).

Enjoy!

yes,looking forward to seeing them!
I’ve really enjoyed this series of videos. Enjoyed the recent foothold trap video, and looking forward to the dog proof video. But by far the best series in trapping is the muskrat trapping day by day series from a few years ago. Incredibly practical, informative, yet with genuinely funny moments. Keep them coming!

Here’s the link to the muskrat trapping videos - they are absolute gems. Great advice on trapping (and really humorous self commentary from Mr Newberg).

And here is the latest in a series about trapping and best practices (this one is about foothold traps).

Enjoy!
I've always wanted to get into trapping. These videos make me want to even more now haha!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back