Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Transplanted to Montana

rednechuntr

Hello all. I'm originally from Iowa but have been living in Montana for the last four years. It was always a dream to come to Montana since I was a child and watching the hunting shows that portrayed Montana as mountains and vast plains just waiting for exploration. If all works out, hopefully Montana will become home because this truly is paradise.

I have been hunting since I was 8 years old. I started with rabbits and squirrels with dad and moved onto waterfowl and turkeys. Then I started chasing deer with Dad and have been hooked since. Waterfowling is one of the things I am most passionate about but I have become obsessed with trying to chase elk since I've got to Montana. I also love chasing trout in the rivers and little mountain streams out here!

I've been a long time stalker of these forums, but finally decided it was time to join and hopefully gain some insight and as much advice as possible. Thanks for taking a peek at my post and feel free to drop any wisdom you've got. I'm trying to be a sponge on here and soak up as much knowledge and information as possible. Thanks gents.

Welcome. Montana is a GREAT place . . . . . don't tell too many people. :)

Join your local Hook and Bullet organization and get involved. We need all hands on deck this year. Get registered and vote against anyone that supports the transfer of lands to the states. BTW Welcome aboard.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back