Yeti GOBOX Collection

transactions feed back

boutdoors

Hi all,
I seem to be having a problem with a transaction that I did with Pmringer on this site and would like to have some feedback from other members that have dealt with him. You can PM me as I still have faith about our transaction being done to both parties.
Thanks,
Robert

Robert,

I apologize for the delay getting back to you. I was in the field for work and checking the forum was not a priority. I did not receive an email notification regarding your private message. I am replying to your message now and will resolve this. I was unaware of the issue you described in your message and will be happy to make it right.

Another forum member sent me a message on my phone letting me know about this yesterday evening.

Thanks,
Patrick

Good to hear it has worked out. It does bring up an issue that I noted recently when buying an item from one of the members here. It was a pretty big ticket item for my budget and all went smoothly because the seller is an honorable guy. Still, I was nervous about sending nearly $1000 to someone I didn't know in another state.

Another gun forum I frequent also has buy-sell-trade listings in a sub forum. I've bought items from several people both face to face, and via personal messages where shipping was involved. All went smoothly and I met some great folks. I was reasonably confident going into the shipping deals because the website has a Buyer & Seller Feedback Forum where both buyer and seller can report on the transaction.

In the Buyer & Seller Feedback Forum every buyer/seller has a separate ongoing thread where members post their experience with the other party. Frequent sellers often have many pages of comments by buyers. I think it works very well and it would be worthwhile to establish such a forum here where transactions are more likely to be between parties in different states.

Good to hear it has worked out. It does bring up an issue that I noted recently when buying an item from one of the members here. It was a pretty big ticket item for my budget and all went smoothly because the seller is an honorable guy. Still, I was nervous about sending nearly $1000 to someone I didn't know in another state.

Another gun forum I frequent also has buy-sell-trade listings in a sub forum. I've bought items from several people both face to face, and via personal messages where shipping was involved. All went smoothly and I met some great folks. I was reasonably confident going into the shipping deals because the website has a Buyer & Seller Feedback Forum where both buyer and seller can report on the transaction.

In the Buyer & Seller Feedback Forum every buyer/seller has a separate ongoing thread where members post their experience with the other party. Frequent sellers often have many pages of comments by buyers. I think it works very well and it would be worthwhile to establish such a forum here where transactions are more likely to be between parties in different states.

The local West Virginia Hunt forum that I use has a similar feature that is very handy. There is a good guy list where you can sing the praises of the good people to do business with. I have found it really helpful when selling a lot of my equipment and also when making trades and higher dollar purchases.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back