Trailer for 2 ATVs

MThuntr

We need a new utility trailer for ATVs. It must hold 2 ATVs, NON-enclosed and be built pretty tough to handle BS roads well. Preferably aluminum decking but a good treated wood deck would be acceptable. This is for my work so budget is basically limitless though must be defensible (assuming many utility trailers are anywhere from $3k-7K).

Preferably available within 200 miles of Dillon, MT that accept USDA/WEX purchase cards

I just purchased a 7 x 14 utility trailer. They are tough to come by right now. There are a fair amount of 6 x 12 trailers out there, which would work if you side loaded, but almost all will be cheaper with wood decking. If a 6 x 12 would fit both your quads, you may look into buying one of those and then spending an additional grand on good tires. Trailers Plus in Helena is where I purchased mine.
Good luck!

We need a new utility trailer for ATVs. It must hold 2 ATVs, NON-enclosed and be built pretty tough to handle BS roads well. Preferably aluminum decking but a good treated wood deck would be acceptable. This is for my work so budget is basically limitless though must be defensible (assuming many utility trailers are anywhere from $3k-7K).

Preferably available within 200 miles of Dillon, MT that accept USDA/WEX purchase cards
I could give you our fleet managers number, we've bought a few dozen and the ones we use are hell for stout. Drag them all over the place. Can hold 3 ATV's if you load them sideways, load 2 otherwise, great trailers.

I know he buys them in Ogden...not sure that's within 200 miles of Dillon but close.

I could give you our fleet managers number, we've bought a few dozen and the ones we use are hell for stout. Drag them all over the place. Can hold 3 ATV's if you load them sideways, load 2 otherwise, great trailers.

I know he buys them in Ogden...not sure that's within 200 miles of Dillon but close.
Buzz that would be great. NRCS soils division fleet people don't have a clue about terrible roads. If your guy has an "in" on good equipment maybe it would be worthy of a trip south

I just purchased a 7 x 14 utility trailer. They are tough to come by right now. There are a fair amount of 6 x 12 trailers out there, which would work if you side loaded, but almost all will be cheaper with wood decking. If a 6 x 12 would fit both your quads, you may look into buying one of those and then spending an additional grand on good tires. Trailers Plus in Helena is where I purchased mine.
Good luck!
Thanks Bret I'll see what they have.

I'm not so sure we must have it asap but generally once they start asking about purchasing it means very soon

I have a PJ 7714 single axle with removable side ramps for side loading in the front if necessary. Very solid trailer. I think there is a PJ Dealer in Montana City.

If you have not already purchased.... take a look at Echo Brand Trailers. I have owned mine since 2008 and is great. It is all metal but its the shortest trailer configuration for 2 atvs. You can get 2, 3, 4 atv trailers, options, etc. Somewhere around $2k-$3k. I double tow behind my fifth wheel and this thing trails great. http://echotrailers.com/HUB-Elite.html

What did you end up purchasing? I’m located in SW MT as well. Need to get something for my 2 seater UTV.

In the end my information was not utilized and someone else made the call. I'm not real keen on how the ramps are setup however the welded galvanized steel floor has proven to be a plus. Of course, we needed this trailer bad before half our crew quit a few weeks after we got it so it hasn't been on too many trips. The price was right at around $2k for an all metal trailer that should last longer than the trailers our other crews got that had low quality wood decks. The trailer is light. I can maneuver it around by hand.

Slim pickings out there. I called around and a local dealer has a brand called Silver Wing. Seems to be similar priced to the Aluma. Has anyone heard of this brand? Trying to decide if I should hold out for the Aluma.

Sounds like you have a lead from BuzzH, but hard to go wrong with PJ or Aluma. I have both and have no complaints. But I view aluminum as for roads that are salted, with steel being a lot stronger for off-road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back