Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Traffic laws question

Calif. Hunter

post-72-1088536326.jpg

I believe unless you are from the Bay area it is your CIVIC responsibility!! (Whew!! Whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!!)

Chas

Not only would I stay behind her
with my 4-way flashers on (to warn other drivers of course)I would pray that when I died,,,that I could come back as her bike seat :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Funny thing... this exact thing happened to me about two weeks ago. The chick was on the back of a Harley however, and her shorts were shorter! :eek: I voluntarily took a much longer way home (time wise) just so I could sit in traffic and watch the "view"... Was the extra 30 min worth it?
hump.gif

D4570 you better say she looks better than that!! Or you ain gonna see wifeys for a long, long time. I speak from experience.

Originally posted by chas031:
I believe unless you are from the Bay area it is your CIVIC responsibility!! (Whew!! Whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!!)

Chas
LMFAO

My Father used to use that Term Write Me Bad Checks when I was very young, isn't that a Song??

WHOC,
Whip me, beat me, hurt me, make me write bad checks??
Could be! I really don't remember where I heard it the first time, just seems to fits on certain occasions. Along with "Hi, can I buy you a house??" Course, I NEVER lied and pretended to be an internet golden boy!! :eek: :eek:

Chas

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back