Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Tracks on 4 wheeler

Idaho_B&T

Have a quick question for someone. I hound hunt with my atv (and snowshoes) quite a bit. i am going to purchase a new atv this fall and buy some tracks for it. I have read quite a bit on them and visited multiple dealers. i would like to hear from someone who may have firsthand experience with a set. I am leaning towards the camoplact tatou series. snowmobiles are a no go for me since snow can be very spotty in my area. i can range from open gravel to 4 foot of snow on a single road. tracks seem to offer some great versatility. Any thoughts or suggestions regarding brand of tracks, etc.?

Thanks in advance

Get an atv with power steering, without it steering can be a pain in the butt sometimes depending what your one, get ahold of the guys at atvtracks.net, sometimes they have some good deals going and can help ya out with detailed questions

I run those exact tracks on my Yamaha Grizz 700 with power stearing! You need to buy lots of power and power stearing to really enjoy tracks. I love mine! :D Snowmobiles suck! As long as you understand you won't be setting any land speed records coming out of canyons checking tracks you will love it. This is the perfect set up for us hound guys, I don't even load a snowmachine anymore! Make sure to bring a shovel/winch with you. I you get this machine stuck you are not lifting it up!

p3130343.jpg

With my dog box attached!

p1100908.jpg

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back