Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tracking receivers

I have a MN-10 reciever and have Johnson collars. I haven't got 1 complaint....just my 1 1/2 cents worth....lol

I have a Wildlife TRX64 and I love it.I use Johnson collars with it. I am planning on buying a Tracker brand reciever this spring.Will still use my TRX64 though.Just want the tracker for when I have to hike in.That thing is some small and compact.Any of you guys have any experience with a Tracker ????

George, A buddy of mine just bought one 2 weeks ago. We went out and tried the other day and I was not impressed. I would rather have my Merlin 6 at half the price than the Tracker. Just my opinion...

I have a Tracker maxima, I really like it because of its size but I think the range is somewhat exadgerated. Most of the guys I hunt with also have them and I have heard no serious complaints.
I am convinced the tracker collars are the best! The signal is Real strong and accurate

I have a Wildlife 1000 and find the range and ease of use excellant. My brother recently bought a Quick Track 5000. The Qiuck track does not have the range but can track any freq. collar out there. If you have buddies that have different freq this is the way to go. Also you can program all the collars you and your bud's have into the Qiuck Track for super fast access.

Back