Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Toy hauler hunting camper

Dieseldog

Camper or enclosed trailer liken7x16-18setup for hunting. I really like a trailer like this one but would also an all enclosed one that is small enuff to drag up the mtn. Screenshot_20180101-154033.jpgto Screenshot_20180101-154033.jpg

Just one 4whler in the trailer, could have another in the back of a pickup. It's designed for a couple with small kids. The front upper bunk is too small for anyone but a small child. I use it for storage food, cooking utensils etc. will sleep 2 using the included beds, 3 if a cot is used, or 4 if you don't mind doubling up in the front bunk.
I waned to say as short as possible, didn't see the since in extra length for the one pictured. Plus the narrow axles put the tires in the pickup tracks.
My two brothers and I just got back from a week in AZ javalina hunting. worked well. Brother had a carrier on his pickup for 2 4whlrs and one in the trailer.

Ive got a carson 16ft fx toyhauler,,a bit wide,but ive drug it just about all over,,not the best built,but semi affordable,,,you may want to look at dune sport toyhaulers,they make some small ones,,,or convert a cargo trailer option too.you can get 2 quads in most 16 ft haulers

Back