Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Top wy elk units

Mea Culpa! I have no idea how I came up with what I did because I'm pretty versed on the odds sections, but I sure flocked up on that and I have no idea how!

no biggee.

I was in the draw last year with 4.5 pts and thinking I would probably draw. Wasn't even close.

The Eastman article at the top of this thread is just plain irresponsible. That guy is getting paid to get it right. Mostly, I wish he would go away.

no biggee.

I was in the draw last year with 4.5 pts and thinking I would probably draw. Wasn't even close.

The Eastman article at the top of this thread is just plain irresponsible. That guy is getting paid to get it right. Mostly, I wish he would go away.

Couldn't agree with you more on both comments than if you had said the sun rises in the east! The MRS I used to read when I subscribed to their magazines for a couple years was just as bad with just repeat stuff from year to year along with tons of ridiculous mistakes even as simple as season date errors.

I would hate to have to subscribe to it just to be able to avoid this person's recommendations. I hate finding out too late that I'm looking at regions that will be highly targeted.

So I fully understand and mostly agree with what's been talked about above, but aren't all these "services" doing the same type of thing??? i.e. go-hunt, huntin fool, epic, etc etc. They all tend to list the "best" units, and many of them have never stepped foot in any of the units, or certainly not all of the units to do a true comparison. Not trying to make it sound like i'm standing up for the eastmans crew, but I strongly feel they aren't the only ones.....

Agreed, they all provide similar information. Basically taking the information from state websites and making it convenient with some adjustments. I have subscribed to a few different services in the past. When applying for numerous states that I have never been to it helps understand the draw systems to get the most for my money.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back