todays Hunt

George P

this is gonna be short.930 pm now,just got in the door.Had an excellent run today but no coyotes killed.My coyote hound is still out.Got into a big piece with no way to get to her.Luckily its right across from my buddys house.left mey tracking gear with him.I am praying she shows up.
Today proved again what i have seen in the last few weeks.Diamond is by far the beat coyote hound I have evr owned and now I am thinking even I have ever seen.Every breath on his as* for 8 hrs when I left.And jumped it after coldtrailing a track at least 12 hrs old.I dont mean to brag too much on my dog,I did nothing but buy her and let her run. I just have never had one like her.I just bought a bookend male from the same guy last night.

George
I think you need to call in sick and spend the rest of the week up here.If she goes on cats the same we could have some fun.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

George, what kind of hound is it, and did you say you got it from here,--Kansas ???
There are a lot of coyote hunters here both trail hound and Greyhound. They just have a fit if you shoot at the coyote. Have you ever been with Grayhounds??? That is a short fast race!! A lot of fun in the right country. KW

George, I would like to know where you got your dog also. Could you send me an email with the details? She sure sounds like a winner. I hope you find her!!
Let us know how the new dog works out.

Boomer

My buddy alan picked her up this morning.Said she looked like she was ready to run again !!!She sure is tough.
Do any of you guys ever have times when you have a real late night or day,leave a dog like I did,worry if you will ever see them again,think about how much you like them,how much you paid for them,and wonder if it is worth it??I do this sometimes.Then when it is the next day and everything is fine I start thinking how soon I can run again.

I got my coyote hound Diamond from Jordan and terry smith in kansas.I just bought another from them.they arent dog jockeys or dealers I just happened to meet them on a site when they were looking to cut back on some older hounds.
This father and son team are as nice a couple of hunters as you will ever talk to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back