Tobey man,where ya at??

maineiac

Are we havin fun yet? :D :D How deeps the beavers now?Got ta get over and make a glove delivery and shoot the crap when ya get a minute let us know whats happenin.

I would be having more fun If my knee whern't the size of a watermelen.I must be getting old.Paul Lanny was over your way last week and killed 3 nice cats.And let 2 go_One was a half mile from George Perry's house.I had 58 beavers last count and came home with 3 more today and A Otta.I am going to Olsons this week to sell 30 beavers and 18 yot's.Need to pay some bills. :D

ROFL @ Catman!! Anythings legal if ya dont get caught.Dang Dale,what ya do to your knee??My Gramps used to tell me "You're only as old as ya feel".Some days I feel pretty friggin old.Aint had time to cathunt,tween plowin driveways and chasin kids,aint had time for nuthin.Been workin a bunch of OT too.Its hard to justify not goin in for a call-in when I turned down prolly 3000$ worth of it this fall.Mama lets it slide in oct and nov,but she usually shuts me off if I turn it down in the dead of winter :D :D In my next life,I'm comin back a fairy diddle.
They have all the fun. :D :D Give Paul my phone # and tell him if he's up this way again,to give me a call.Maybe he could show me some DOGPOWER! Aint nuthin but potlickers here. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back