Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

TN newbie needing guidance

THA KERNALLL

Joined recently, and had some good advice and warm welcomes. Now I need to start learning, lol. Anyone in the middle TN area have time to teach a rookie? Think Tom Cruise from Days of Thunder! I can shoot, but clueless on all the other important parts of hunting.

Being middle Tennessee I’m guessing you are chasing mostly turkeys, whitetails, and maybe pigs. I’d start by figuring out where there is public land you can hunt within reasonable distance and put some boots on the ground. This is a good time of year to start seeing whitetail rubs and scrapes and give you an idea of what areas they are using. Get the OnX app ( use promo code RANDY ) and mark these things you find so you can go back and hunt them when your season starts if I hasn’t already. And wear orange this time of year. People might think @THA KERNALLL is a big Ol buck and shoot you. It happened to some poor guy in Colorado this year.

Did they change the rules to allow hunting of feral pigs in TN? Seems like the #1 way to spread them is to allow people to hunt them because they want them on their property and trap and relocate accordingly.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back